The Campus At Horton
In 1985, Horton Plaza Mall opened to the public and in 2016, the mall started slowing down and stores began to close. In late 2018, Stockdale Capital Partners, LLC purchased the 900,000 square-feet of nearly vacant retail space and the adjacent park with the vision to transform Horton Plaza Mall into a Premiere Technology-Focused Mixed-Use Urban Campus.
- Technology & biotech innovation hub
- Amenity-rich urban creative office campus
- Several hundred thousand square feet of food & beverage and lifestyle retail choices
- Opportunity for 3,000 – 4,000 new jobs
- Estimated $1.8 billion annual economic impact to Downtown San Diego
- Expected completion Q2: 2022