Downtown San Diego city blocks are the shortest in the nation so 20 blocks only takes about 10 minutes to walk. It’s easy and quick to get from Little Italy or the Marina District to Petco Park (East Village) for a ballgame.
1. Location – Walker’s Paradise
2. Theatres – Summer weekends enjoy your evenings at the Summer Bayside Pops (San Diego Symphony) & the Balboa & Civic Theatre.
3. Little Italy – Stroll through 48 square blocks of distinctive eateries, art galleries, cafes and boutique shops. Don’t miss the Saturday & Wednesday Farmer’s Market and annual Art Walks.
4. Seaport Village & the Embarcadero Waterfront – Something for everyone from art, dining, shopping, kite flying and weekend events on 14 acres of waterfront and green open space.
5. Petco Park – Bring your friends and family to a Padres game.
6. Cafes on every corner for quiet time or to meet a friend.
7. Ralphs Groceries for all your grocery needs plus much more!
8. Coronado Just over the bridge (or across the bay by ferry) tennis, golf, biking trails, art & Hotel Del.
9. Balboa Park – over 1200 acres of 17 museums, 4 theatres, 6 trails, 8 parks, 6 different tours, over 20 gardens and a park tram.
10. Just minutes to the Airport and Public Transportation
11. New Developments coming soon to our waterfront that will make America’s Finest City even finer!
12. Condo Living provides a Sense of Community with a variety of socials throughout the year.